Connectors v5.0.15 is a minor update the updates the Houdini menu for Houdini v19 compatibility.
- Media - Added ability to search Media GUID and Archive GUID to search bar for media and archives.
- Connectors - Updated Houdini NIM menu to be Python 3 compatible for Houdini v19.
- Review - When a review filter is active in ALL REVIEW ITEMS, users will now see version stacks if at least one of the versions meets the filter criteria.
- Review - Dropping a review item onto another to create a version stack no longer scrolls the list to the top.
- Review - Dragging an item in a bin to the end of the bin no longer triggers a read and scroll to top.
- Review - Changing the first item of a bin now locally updates the icon image of the bin.
- Review - Fixed horizontal scrollbar that allows scrolling beyond review section.
- Jobs - Job list status filter dropdown is now correctly applied when returning the page again later.
- Event Hooks - Fixed a bug where user group, security group, and keyword IDs sent to the onUserUpdate event would be correct, but the names would have old data.
NIM Updates can be accessed from the Client Portal located here: https://client.nim-labs.com. Once logged into the Client Portal, look for the Downloads section and navigate to the “Updates” tab. Release notes are available from the Update tab.
Important: NIM 4.x updates can only be applied to a NIM 4.x VM. If you have not migrated to NIM 4.x please see the instructions here:
http://nim-labs.com/docs/NIM/html/whats ... to-nim-4-0
* Please note your NIM Client Portal login credentials are not associated with your NIM VM user account. The login details for the NIM Client Portal can be found in the email you received for your initial setup of NIM.