- Bidding - Added css styles to target dynamically generated sections of the bid in custom bid pdf templates.
- UI -Fixed a bug across many basic info panels where editing, saving, editing, and then cancelling reverts fields back to their original values.
- Bidding -Updating backend packages to resolve an issue where users could not add their own font to the PDF export process.
- Assets & Shots -Preventing issue on asset and shot board view where individual items are scrollable a very small amount with default browser scrollbar.
NIM Updates can be accessed from the Client Portal located here: https://client.nim-labs.com. Once logged into the Client Portal, look for the Downloads section and navigate to the “Updates” tab. Release notes are available from the Update tab.
Important: NIM 4.x updates can only be applied to a NIM 4.x VM. If you have not migrated to NIM 4.x please see the instructions here:
http://nim-labs.com/docs/NIM/html/whats ... to-nim-4-0
* Please note your NIM Client Portal login credentials are not associated with your NIM VM user account. The login details for the NIM Client Portal can be found in the email you received for your initial setup of NIM.